Tuesday, March 1, 2011

most stressful week ever? ja

so last Friday was completely horrible. somehow i fell, but i not only fell, i fell onto the kitchen floor flat on my face. bashed my head and fucked up my knees to the point where i couldn't walk. don't remember how it happened, all i remember is waking up with my head bleeding and throbbing and my knees swollen and purple. it wasn't until later in the afternoon that i came round enough to even call somebody. luckily, no broken bones or fractures, just some crazy bruising. head still kind of hurts, but what can ya do, eh? of course, this concusion came at the worst possible time in that we were packing up our house and relocating to New Jersey. so as soon as i was well enough to walk without falling over and getting another concunsion, i had to pack up my shit and sit in a car for 10 hours straight. FML. hopefully, this week will be better. we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment